Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Greetings!

Welcome! I'm glad you found your way to my new blog! I have done some blogging before, but now I want to try my hand at doing more. Here you will find my musings, rantings, pontifications and other "ings!" I know; just what you always wanted!

Plus, I plan to post my sermons (I do extended outlines) here, so if you miss them live and in person, you can always catch them here! Wow! Such a DEAL!

For now, I'm going to allow comments. But if the spammers get too obnoxious (and what spammers aren't?), I may have to disallow comments. Let's pray they leave us alone!

But I would like to hear from you if you have thoughts or ideas, or want to suggest something for me to blog about. Just go to our church website (www.chinoumc.org) and send me an email, or leave a comment here.

I'm looking forward to this! Now, I just have to think of something to blog about...

No comments: