Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sabbatical Day Five

First full day at home, and it felt like a normal day off. With the exception that I didn't have "Sunday" looming over me. No sermon to finish, no PowerPoint to do, nothing! It was amazing! Although, I'm sure I'm going to feel weird in the morning! Cyndy is going to church at Chino UMC because she has to lead a meeting afterward. Me? I'm going to surprise one of my pastor friends!

Except for some time in prayer and devotional reading early this morning, I spent most of the day working in the yard. Also had lunch with friends, and watched some baseball (Angels won, Dodgers lost). Bought tickets for the Angels/Dodgers game next Saturday night, so it should be fun to go to Dodger Stadium wearing Angels red!

That's it for today. Sorry, nothing profound! Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments: